C25K schedule

Ok, so I ended up taking a week long break from running... It wasnt planned that way but thats how my schedule worked out. So far my Couch to 5k schedule looks like this:

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Week 1 - - - - w1d1 (and 1 hr group fitness class) w1d2 -
Week 2 - w1d3 w2d1 - - sick -
Week 3 - sick w2d2 - - - -

You can see that on week 2 I was going to just take a day off and resume on Thursday, but I was still really sore so I was going to get back into it on Friday. I think I pushed myself too much at first so I took too much time off. I gotta remember to take break days! Friday I got a bad headache so that messed me up. Then the fiance and I went out of town for the weekend. I know... excuses, excuses, huh? I plan on running tomorrow, which is Wednesday, then taking thursday off (I have a group fitness class that day) and then running again friday. Then I will be back on track and I can start week 3 next week and hopefully get the 3 per week running back on track! That will add a day to my w2 running plan, but I think that will be best for me! I am struggling at the end of the 20 minutes! My fiance and I joked that I wasnt just coming from the couch, I was coming from the bed! I have never been a runner in my entire life! I remember in 3rd grade we had a race and I came in last!


I really hope I see some results soon so I will stick with the program! I am bad about giving up on it when nothing is happening.... I really want to lose some weight before the wedding! 20 pounds in 2.5 months is possible right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 45 President's of the United States Song!

Last Name Banner

TOP: The Organic Project