Entrepreneurial genius

Someone should buy this for me. Just sayin', it looks like an amazing invention. Those packages are so hard to get into, stupid theft deterrents.
http://www.dailygrommet.com/products/287-zip-it-clamshell-and-plastic-package-opener/?utm_source=CC&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20111122

I’m on a black Friday kick this year. Best buy has a 42 inch HDTV for only $200. Last year I waited 5 hours to get a 32 inch TV for $250 and that deal is still unheard of now! Best. deal. ever. The only catch? They start handing out tickets to buy them at 10pm Thursday night and doors don’t even open until midnight, which means you pretty much have to get there at a ridiculous time to get one. I'm shooting for arriving at 8pm and hoping I get a ticket. We will see if I actually follow through when the time comes. They said the minimum amount of TVs at each best buy is only 10. Watch, there will be another black Friday massacre at Best Buy.

It’s sad, but the economy has pushed people to this. They will do anything to get a deal, just like they will do just about anything to make money.
http://www.businesspundit.com/15-crazy-ways-people-make-money-in-todays-economy/

I wish I was an entrepreneurial genius! Instead, I work my life away.Whatever happened to 4 day work weeks?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 45 President's of the United States Song!

Last Name Banner

TOP: The Organic Project