Staining Kitchen Cabinets

I found this awesome tutorial on how to stain ugly old Oak cabinets here

Which is really awesome because I have ugly old oak cabinets at my house! See? (plus ugly floors and countertops too, but that will come later!)



Well, I got all of the required ingredients for this painting extravaganza and have been layering coat after coat on my poor old bathroom cabinets. I decided I would test it on a small cabinet area (the bathroom) before destroying my entire kitchen.

It has turned out great! I will be putting the doors back on the cabinets this weekend and will then post the lovely after look! Stay tuned and come back on Monday for the final reveal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 45 President's of the United States Song!

Last Name Banner

TOP: The Organic Project