It's a new year!

Ok, I am officially motivated to work on weight loss this year! Not that I wasn’t before, but I’ve really got to get this thing going in order to better my life! I started on January 2nd and ran for 24 minutes. Then on the 3rd I went for 23 minutes. Of course, when I say run I really mean a walk/run combo because I’m not in shape enough to run that long! I was really motivated to do something over the weekend, but we ended up working on the yard Saturday and Sunday so I figured that was enough. I raked leaves and gathered sticks and my arms are actually a little sore. I intend to run again this evening even though I have some terrible allergies going right now after all that yard work!

At work we are having a weight loss challenge for Q1 which will go until the end of March. It’s based on percentage and not actual weight loss, but hopefully having the constant weigh-ins will keep me going! I also bought a month long membership to the boxing gym down the street. I went for a bit last year but didn’t use my whole month. I hope to start at the end of January so it will keep me going all through February! Maybe once I lose some weight Ill share my actual numbers!

Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 45 President's of the United States Song!

Last Name Banner

TOP: The Organic Project